The next League Battle Deck will be Inteleon VMAX!
This product seems to contain the regular Dynamax version of Inteleon V / VMAX from Rebel Clash and is labeled as a 'Level 2' product. No new Gigantamax version of the upcoming Inteleon VMAX seen or mentioned for this product as of now. That new Gigantamax Inteleon VMAX is coming in the Japanese High Class Deck Gengar VMAX / Inteleon VMAX releasing later in May.
The Inteleon VMAX League Battle Deck is releasing on May 21, 2021 and is priced at $29.99 USD MSRP.
Update: Added product image.
We also have updated our Pokémon TCG Spring 2021 Products Release Guide, please check it out.
We think the new Inteleon V / VMAX and Gengar V / VMAX from the Japanese High Class Deck Gengar VMAX / Inteleon VMAX, could be in the next V Battle Decks / VMAX Battle Boxes later this year after the V Battle Decks - Victini V / Gardevoir V and potentially the Victini VMAX / Gardevoir VMAX Battle Boxes. Time will tell.
So far the following products have been revealed and are about to release:
- V Battle Decks - Venusaur V / Blastoise V - February 5, 2021
- Venusaur VMAX / Blastoise VMAX Battle Box - March 19, 2021 (Battle Styles Release)
- V Battle Decks - Victini V / Gardevoir V - May 7, 2021
We see a pattern going on, there is potentially a 6 week gap between the V Battle Decks and the VMAX Battle Boxes.
So our prediction (highly speculative!):
- Victini VMAX / Gardevoir VMAX Battle Box - June 18, 2021 (SWSH 6 Release)
- V Battle Decks - Inteleon V / Gengar V - July 16, 2021
- Inteleon VMAX / Gengar VMAX Battle Box - August 27, 2021 (SWSH 7 Release)
A Pokemon Deck of Stealthy Power!
Sneak into the corners, Inteleon, and strike when the moment is right!
This Pokemon VMAX is yours in this powerful, League-ready deck for skilled Trainers and Pokemon TCG players. With premium foil cards, sought-after power cards, and a well-tuned set of Pokemon and Trainer cards, the Inteleon VMAX League Battle Deck does more than feature one of the first partner Pokemon of the Galar region: it puts together all the elements to support you in your next match against friends and neighbors, in person or online! Ready to play and loaded with the clever combos of Inteleon VMAX, your deck could outwit and out-trick them all!
The Pokemon TCG: Inteleon VMAX League Battle Deck includes
- 1 ready-to-play 60-card deck, including 2 Pokemon V and 2 Pokemon VMAX
- 1 deck box
- 2 coin condition markers
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- A Quick Guide to unlock the strategies within
- A Pokemon TCG rulebook
- A code card for the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online