We have obtained more information given by sources that obtained it from a distributor, showing release dates for upcoming 2021 products we recently covered before. While not all products are covered in this article compared to the previous article. We got some important data.
Sword & Shield 5 is (if we may believe the information) going to be a March 19, 2021 release instead of May, 1 month after Sword & Shield 4.5(releases February 19). Sword & Shield 6 is going to be a June 18, 2021 release. This seems like the logical choice to catch up with the Japanese S5 set S5I / S5R Sword & Shield - Single Strike Master / Rapid Strike Master.
What is interesting, the distributor named the SWSH 4.5 V Tins, '4.5 V Tag Team Tin'. This could be bad copy/paste work from the distributor to indicate it's similarly styled to the previous Tag Team Tins we had before. Or really something new is coming up. We will know more in the near future.
We will release a Pokémon TCG Winter 2020/2021 Products Release Guide later this week.
Please Note: The information seen on this page is subject to change without notice and are only placeholder names.
SWSH 4.5 (February set):
- $49.99 - 4.5 Elite Trainer Box - 19-02-2021
- $24.99 - 4.5 V Tag Team Tin Assortment - 19-02-2021
- $19.99 - 4.5 V Box - 19-02-2021
- $14.99 - 4.5 Pin Box (3 Booster packs) - 19-02-2021
- $8.99 - 4.5 Mini Tin - 05-03-2021
- $39.99 - 4.5 Premium VMAX Box - 05-03-2021
SWSH 5 (March set):
- $3.99 - Booster Pack - 19-03-2021
- $4.99 - Mini Portfolio - 19-03-2021
- $39.99 - Elite Trainer Box - 19-03-2021
SWSH 6 (June set):
- $3.99 - Booster Pack - 18-06-2021
- $4.99 - Mini Portfolio - 18-06-2021
- $39.99 - Elite Trainer Box - 18-06-2021
- $19.99 - V Box January 2021 - 08-01-2021
- $19.99 - V Box May 2021 - 28-05-2021
- $24.99 - League Battle Decks - 28-05-2021
- $19.99 - TIN Pokébox (also called: Pokemon Tin Summer V 21) - 28-05-2021