Published on 26 June 2020 at 22:50

Last time in February, there was enough interest for a Q&A about Pokémon TCG. Let's do it again!

We want to interact with fans more and this is a good chance to interact with you. Please ask a question you have about Pokémon TCG! It can be anything you want to know.

You can submit your answer here below and we will do our best to answer the questions and publish them in an article next week!

Asking questions are closed now, you can't send in anymore!

«   »

Comments

Dani
5 months ago

Las últimas ediciones an tenido muy buenas y bonitas cartas en xy re editadas de base set y todo el primer segmento en sol y luna de neo y unas pocas de ruby y zafiro pero me gustaría que en escudo y espada ubira una cubierta como delta species o algo similar es algo que me encantaría ver nuevamente al igual que otros colegas del tcg

Marco
5 months ago

I want to know if the giratina lv70 from platinum that does 80 damage and says flip a coin if tails this attack does nothing if heads the defending pokemon is paralyzed. The does nothing part it means the attack will do 0 damage? Or does damage still apply but without paralyzing the defending pokemon?

Anonymous
a month ago

Does zip zero nada

Wael Megahed
4 months ago

I have a question about EX cards: Can i just play my EX card without evolving it from something

Anonymous
a month ago

Aren
2 months ago

I found my card collection from when i was a kid and I found an electric tiger card with chinese writing on it, 039/088 what can u tell me about this card.

Anonymous
a month ago

Im thinking it’s electabuzz because it’s gen 1

gabriel medeiros
2 months ago

how much would selling a full set of pokemon cards together be worth?

Anonymous
a month ago

Depends on which set

Anonymous
a month ago

What are the chances of puling Charizard VMAX???

ROCKY YBARRA SALINAS
6 days ago

ROCKY YBARRA SALINAS
6 days ago

What happen when a Ninetails V utilizes Shapeshifter, which chooses a move from your opponents active pokemon, on a Robo Substitute attached to a Basic Trevenant & Dusknoir GX? Player with Ninetales V selected Pale Moon GX, is that legal? If so does it only effect the substitute?