Published on 26 June 2020 at 22:50

Last time in February, there was enough interest for a Q&A about Pokémon TCG. Let's do it again!

We want to interact with fans more and this is a good chance to interact with you. Please ask a question you have about Pokémon TCG! It can be anything you want to know.

You can submit your answer here below and we will do our best to answer the questions and publish them in an article next week!

Asking questions are closed now, you can't send in anymore!

«   »

Comments

Dani
a year ago

Las últimas ediciones an tenido muy buenas y bonitas cartas en xy re editadas de base set y todo el primer segmento en sol y luna de neo y unas pocas de ruby y zafiro pero me gustaría que en escudo y espada ubira una cubierta como delta species o algo similar es algo que me encantaría ver nuevamente al igual que otros colegas del tcg

Marco
a year ago

I want to know if the giratina lv70 from platinum that does 80 damage and says flip a coin if tails this attack does nothing if heads the defending pokemon is paralyzed. The does nothing part it means the attack will do 0 damage? Or does damage still apply but without paralyzing the defending pokemon?

Anonymous
9 months ago

Does zip zero nada

Wael Megahed
a year ago

I have a question about EX cards: Can i just play my EX card without evolving it from something

Anonymous
9 months ago

Aren
10 months ago

I found my card collection from when i was a kid and I found an electric tiger card with chinese writing on it, 039/088 what can u tell me about this card.

Anonymous
9 months ago

Im thinking it’s electabuzz because it’s gen 1

gabriel medeiros
10 months ago

how much would selling a full set of pokemon cards together be worth?

Anonymous
9 months ago

Depends on which set

Anonymous
9 months ago

What are the chances of puling Charizard VMAX???

ROCKY YBARRA SALINAS
8 months ago

ROCKY YBARRA SALINAS
8 months ago

What happen when a Ninetails V utilizes Shapeshifter, which chooses a move from your opponents active pokemon, on a Robo Substitute attached to a Basic Trevenant & Dusknoir GX? Player with Ninetales V selected Pale Moon GX, is that legal? If so does it only effect the substitute?

Lord Noob
7 months ago

I have a question which is, can I directly use a stage 1 or stage 2 Pokémon without evolving it to that stage?

Eric lamb
7 months ago

I have 2 Pokédex cards and was wandering why some are worth so much and some aren’t 87 card number

Ridhwan Haris
7 months ago

I have a question about my Regice Pokemon card, is it rare or not and how much value is it

Steven F Hudson
7 months ago

I have 2 wigglytuff 66/124 cards that are exactly the same and pack fresh but one has darker colors and the other is super light

Bash
7 months ago

Hello
I am having a hard time at understanding this move"Psypower"
I know that it says: Put 3 damage counters on opoments pokemon" But I didn't really get that. Can you pleas explain it

Bash
6 months ago

I am having a hard time at understanding this move"ZEN SPOON"

Nick
6 months ago

Hi there!
I have a question about an older card.
I have a supreme victors charizard g lv x that i plan on having graded and holding on to, however I've noticed that any ive found online or in any database has the secondary attack "malevolent fire", whereas mine has "jet shoot". Ive yet to find any with the same attack as mine and am curious if this makes mine an error card?

Edwin Maas
6 months ago

Looking thru my Grandson's pokemon card collection this weekend, we noticed one of the pikachu E3 58/102 ards with the gold E3, however, we also found the same card with a BLACK E3. Have you ever seen these as we have looked high and low and not found any info...ED

Max
6 months ago

What is a charizard 11/108 pokemon card worth because iv heard between 100$ to $300

Anthony Clemente
6 months ago

I have a card I can't locate online. Wondering if you can provide me any info on it. That is if I can send a picture. Gardevoir & Sylveon GX TAG TEAM but the print is 031/055 RR.

Anna
5 months ago

Can you help me tell if these packs are real or not?

Dom
5 months ago

I have a 1999 Ekans card #46/62.It's a complete Holo card.In the description Spit Poison it reads defending pokemon is now Poisoned.Wraqp reads also defending pokeman is now Poisoned.All the cards I've looked up have Paralyzed ending both lines or Paralyzed in one an Poisoned in the other.

Wendell Boyd
4 months ago

I have a Pokémon card from 2017 Shining Celebi in English 004/72 but cannot find a value for it. I believe it’s a misprint card because only the Japanese cards are numbered 004. English cards are Sm. Can you tell me if this is worth anything?

Austin Jay Phongsavanh
3 months ago

I've recent bought a 360 pk of Shiny fates from Ledsupermall for 26 dollars what a deal. Than I see they sell fake yugioh cards " I'm like what a minute" so I need a 3rd about option can trust this Ledsupermall should I get a refund

CappyGaming1
3 months ago

What does it mean if my card has a picture of a Snivy with a 13 beside it over the Pokedex Data box?

CappyGaming1
3 months ago

I would send an image, but I can't/don't know how to on this website

Ryan
2 months ago

Is a squirtle 1995 rare or worth good money?

somwane
2 months ago

i have 2 electivire with the numbers 030/080 and a piloswine 020/080 i cant seem to find these anywhere the are englich so if anyone has info about these cards i would like 2 hear it

James Piper
a month ago

Trying to figure out why I cant find flash energy, energy retrieval 115/122 card. I am new to the Pokemon game with my son. Sure the card isn't of much value but still would like to see if you could help. Thanks.

David Strife
a month ago

I seen a $230 elite trainer box online and a $30 of the same thing at Walmart. I was told that the boxes sent to Walmart are cheap because they have bad cards.

Stacey marie Peacock
a month ago

Hi.what does it mean when the pokemon card has a picture of a boy on the right hand side at the bottom?

Kat
25 days ago

I have a First Edition Charizard card I would like to get opinions on as I am not sure if it is genuine or not.

Homer ONan
16 days ago

I have the Japanese Rillaboom-SWSH006 (prerelease promo) [staff] how much is that card worth?

Michael Conrad
17 hours ago

Hello I found a Holographic Japanese Rocket Snorlax #143. The whole card is holographic. Is this an error? Is it worth anything?