The Pokémon TCG 2019 World Championships Deck lists have been revealed. These are the decks of:
Henry Brand - Mewtwo & Mew-GX (Champion)
Shintaro Ito - Blacephalon-GX/Naganadel-GX (Runner-Up)
These decks cost $12,99 and will be released on November 22, 2019. What deck are you going for? Let us know!
Update 23-11-2019: Product content images added
Play Like a Champion!
Don’t miss your chance to stock your shelves with some of the world’s greatest Pokémon TCG decks! Players can experience the thrill of competing like top Trainers every time they open a 2019 Pokémon TCG World Championships Deck.
There are four powerful decks to choose from, each one a card-for-card replica of an actual title-contender’s deck from the 2019 World Championships! Learn winning strategies from a selection of the best players in the game, and start making your own plans for the 2020 World Championships!
Each Pokémon TCG World Championships Deck contains:
• 60-card deck (cards have a different card back and are not tournament legal)
• 2019 World Championships Booklet
• 2019 World Championships Deck Box
• A special 2019 World Championships Pin
• A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online