Update 26-9-2019: Decklists added. Major info:
- Tate & Liza is confirmed to be getting an all-new artwork card in the Rayquaza Deck (expected to be the TR card Alternate Art version)
- Sightseer is confirmed to be getting an all-new artwork card in the Ultra Necrozma Deck (expected to be the TR card Alternate Art version)
- Team Up Jirachi is included twice in the Ultra Necrozma deck
- a 3/3 Malamar line is included in the Ultra Necrozma deck
- 2x Giratina is included in the Ultra Necrozma deck (not confirmed if this is Lost Thunder Giratina but very likely)
- 2x Cynthia cards are included in each deck
As if this day couldn't get any better we also got news a new Battle Arena Deck is releasing this October! This will feature Rayquaza GX and Ultra Necrozma GX and various staple card trainers for example Cynthia.
Also it seems a new alternate art supporter card will be coming exclusively in this product like previous Battle Arena Decks in the past.
Powerful Pokémon are ready to heat up the battlefield in the new Pokémon TCG: Battle Arena Decks!
These 60-card decks are ready to play right away, with powerful cards and winning strategies worthy of an ace Trainer. Each deck is led by an exceptional Legendary Pokémon-GX and includes 9 foil cards. Let the battle begin!
In each 60-card deck, you’ll find:
• 2 foil cards featuring a Legendary Pokémon-GX
• 1 foil Prism Star card
• 6 foil basic Energy cards
• Tournament-level Trainer cards, including Cynthia, Erika’s Hospitality, and more!
• A special Supporter card with all-new art!
In addition, each box contains:
• 1 metallic coin
• 2-player playmat and rulesheet
• 1 code card to play this deck online
• 1 deck box
• Damage counters
• 1 Quick Guide to unlock the powerful strategies within
Release date: 4 October
The Battle Arena Decks: Mewtwo vs Darkrai and Battle Arena Decks: Rayquaza vs Keldeo had very good value when they were released including various staple cards. TPCi should release these products more.
What do you think of this release? How excited as a player are you? Let me know!