November Set Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Officially Revealed

Published on 23 August 2022 at 16:17

Lugia joins the party!

Silver Tempest, the 12th set of the Sword & Shield TCG, now has product images and the first set information.

We now have a lot of information to work with because some upcoming products' product images have been made publicly available on the Pokemon Center website.

Pokémon VSTAR cards include Lugia VSTAR, Alolan Vulpix VSTAR, Serperior VSTAR, Unown VSTAR, Mawile VSTAR, and Regidrago VSTAR. Regieleki VMAX is also included in the set.

Alolan Vulpix VSTAR, Serperior VSTAR & Mawile VSTAR originate from the Japanese set S11a Incandecent ArcanaThe remaining named cards are still unrevealed in Japan and should most likely be included in the next Japanese set S12 Paradigm Trigger.

There are also "over 190 cards" and the Trainer Gallery subset is back. Silver Tempest will be available on November 11, 2022.

Return soon for more updates!

Update 25-08-2022: TPCi has officially revealed Silver Tempest.

"Sword & Shield—Silver Tempest will introduce more Radiant Pokémon—such as Radiant Jirachi and Radiant Alakazam—which are Shiny Pokémon, illustrated in etched artwork, that often have a powerful Ability or attack. The expansion will also highlight more Pokémon VSTAR, including Lugia VSTAR and Regidrago VSTAR, plus the first Pokémon VSTAR in the Pokémon TCG to not be fully evolved: Alolan Vulpix VSTAR."

This set product description mentions it will include:Sword & Shield Expansion Pack Paradigm Trigger
October 21, 2022

• Three Radiant Pokémon
  • 15 Pokémon V and 18 full-art Pokémon V
  • One Pokémon VMAX
  • Six Pokémon VSTAR
  • 30 cards with artwork featuring fan-favorite Trainers and Pokémon in the Trainer Gallery subset

Argent Adventure & Dazzling Discovery!

An ominous rumble echoes in the distance, and Lugia VSTAR emerges from the ocean's depths to answer its call!

Uncharted territory lies waiting to be explored alongside Alolan Vulpix VSTAR, while Serperior, Unown, and Mawile join the expedition as Pokémon VSTAR, and a legendary battle awaits as Regieleki VMAX and Regidrago VSTAR awaken from slumber.

Discover powerful partnerships in the Trainer Gallery, and set a course for adventure with the Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield-Silver Tempest expansion!

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Booster box + Booster pack images

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Sleeved Booster Pack

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest 1-Pack Blisters & 3-Pack Blisters

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Premium Checklane Blisters

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Elite Trainer Box

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Build & Battle Stadium

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Build & Battle Box

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Booster Bundle (6 Packs)

Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest Mini Portfolio

«   »

Comments

B
a month ago

The box and package art for this is very pretty, love the coloring.

Jacqueline Johnson
11 days ago

Hi,

How are you doing?

Will you be interested in doing a high-quality guest post on your site? It is a 3 step process where:

1. I will send you three amazing topic ideas for a post.
2. You need to choose one out of those.
3. I will then send a high-quality, SEO Friendly article on that chosen topic to get it published on your website with one do-follow link to my site.

Let me know if I shall start with step 1?

Best,
Jacqueline Johnson

Keith Vail
10 days ago

Hello,

If you're looking for a great VPN service, Surfshark is definitely worth your consideration.

They offer crazy discounts all the time ( Crazy Discount: https://get.surfshark.net/SHnY ), so it's always a good time to check them out.

Plus, their customer service is top-notch and they're very responsive if you have any questions or problems.

Overall, I highly recommend Surfshark if you're looking for a quality VPN service.

Click here to get the Crazy Discount Price: https://get.surfshark.net/SHnY

Surfshark VPN Team

Dione Smith
9 days ago

Hi,

I am getting in touch to present a valuable guest post offer for your website which will help boosting your traffic as well as build links. It’s a simple process.

I will send you three unique guest post topics, you’ll choose one, I will then send you a high-quality article on that topic and you will just have to publish it on your site with my backlink.

Interested in working together on this? If yes, I’ll send you the topics.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Dione Smith

Sabahat Khan
7 days ago

Hi,

How are you doing?

I have got a great guest post offer for you that will help you get more traffic to your site.

I will send you a quality article of your readers’ interests and will just need a backlink to my site in return.

For that, either you can share the topic ideas of your choice and I will write an article on that or I will share the topic ideas for you to choose one and will send you the article on it.

Please share your targeted niche and focus keyword if any.

Let me know what you think?

Regards,
Sabahat Khan

Jen Smith
6 days ago

Hi,

This is Jen from Employee Grant.

I specialize in helping businesses receive the money they are owed through programs offered to every business owner in America.

Did you know you’re potentially eligible for $26,000 per employee through the ERC program?

Please fill out the form on our website to schedule a call for further info including eligibility, qualified wages, how the credits work and more.

Jen

Employee Grant
256 3rd Street, Suite 12
Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1231

If you no longer want to hear from me, or this is the wrong person, please let me know.

Stormy Ehrlichmann
2 days ago

https://www.uckopi.jp/ - スーパーコピー ブランド n級品 おすすめ 優良通販店、お客さまのニーズに合った高品質 ブランドコピー 話題の商品代引き 激安 販売。完璧なのスーパーコピー 時計、バッグ、財布を経営しております。細部に至るまで細心の注意を,発送前に実物写真を送りします。不良品を100%交換します。- <a href="https://www.uckopi.jp/">ブランド 偽物</a>