The new September and October sets for Japan has been revealed.
First is Pokemon Card Game Sun & Moon SM12 Alter Genesis.
The trademarked and rumoured "Alter Genesis" has been confirmed to be a TCG expansion.
- This set will feature Solgaleo & Lunala GX and Dialga & Palkia GX as Tag Team GX cards.
- It's release date will be September 6, 2019.
- This set will feature 95 cards + secret rare cards.
"Alter Genesis" trademark
Next up is Pokemon Card Game Sun & Moon SM12a High Class Pack 2019
- This set will be similar to SM8b GX Ultra Shiny with 1 guaranteed GX card and mentions 1 shiny energy card. Not confirmed if this is per pack or box.
- It's release date will be October 4, 2019.
- This set will feature 173 cards + secret rare cards.
"High Class Pack 2019" could be a placeholder name for "Tag All Stars" that has been trademarked before. I published an article about Tag All Stars yesterday and have speculated about Tag All Stars.
The shiny energy card that is mentioned, could possibly be a mirror type of energy card released in past sets for example like CP4 Premium Champion Pack.
Also a Dialga & Palkia Deck Box and Sleeves are revealed to be released alongside SM12 Alter Genesis on release.
What do you think about these new SM12 sets? Let me know in the comment section.
The release schedule so far for 2019:
- SM11 Miracle Twin - May 31, 2019
- SM11a Remix Bout- July 5, 2019
- SM11b Dream League - August 2, 2019
- SM12 Alter Genesis - September 6, 2019
- SM12a SM12a High Class Pack 2019 - October 4, 2019
- SM12b November set (TBA)
- SWSH1(?) December set (TBA)
Thank you Pokexperto for the info!